1. See available periods for the rooms calendar below.
2. Send your booking proposal to iskonmummola(at)gmail.com with yor personal iformation (at least your full name, and home address).
3. After the landlord has accept the booking, he will send
– the invoice for the reservation fee (100 €), if the reservation is made earlier than two months before the first rental day or
– the rental agreement and invoice for the first rent and deposit with the due date one week before the start of the rental period, if the start is less than two months.
4. Pay the invoice on the due date to the bank account given below.
5. After you have paid the reservation fee, the land lord will send the rental agreement and invoice of the first rent and deposit.
6. Return the agreement with your signature.
6. Pay the invoice in the due date
Your reservation will be seen in the room calendar with your initials.
This reservation fee will be returned or taking into account in the first rent. It will also be returned, if the booking will be canceled earlier than a two months before the first rental day. On the other hand, if the booking or rental agreement is canceled later, the fee will not be returned.
In case of week and day rentals the whole rent is paid is full week before the rental period. When the rental period is longer than one month, the rent of the first month and deposit must be paid a week before the first rental day. Later the rent of the following months must be paied in the second day of the new month period at the latest. In long rental period we also require a deposit to be paid before the rental period. The deposit is equivalent to one month’s rent. The rent deposit will be returned after the rental time, if the tenant has not caused ubnormal daamage to the house. Specific rental terms are covered in the rental agreement, which will be signed by the landlord and tenant.
Mirja Horneman: S-Pankki, the account FI7039390017377581, Swift/Bic code: SBANFIHH, Address: S-Pankki Oy,PL 77, 00088 S-RYHMÄ, Finland
Mirja Horneman: Danske Bank, the account FI3580002403979361, Swift/Bic code: DABAFIHH, Address: Danske bank Suomen sivuliike, Televisiokatu 1, 00075 Danske bank, PL 993, 00101 Helsinki Finland
Bedroom (15m2) situated downstairs. The room has double bed, so it is ideal for 1-2 persons. Other furniture include wardrobe, line closet, arm chairs and computer table.
Attic room 1 availability
The attic room 1 is situated on the second floor. The whole room area is 22 m2. Room area over 1,6 meters high is 16 m2. The room can accommodate 1-2 persons. Furniture includes two wardrobes, linen closet and computer table. This room has radiator heating.
Attic room 2 availability
Room area for the second attic room is 29 m2. 22 m2 of the area is over 1.6 meters high. The room has a double bed and a sofa bed. For short stays the sofa bed makes it possible to accommodate up to 4 persons in the room. Room furniture includes office desk, wardrobe and sideboard. This room has underfloor heating.